To accept payments for your limo services, you want the best credit card processor. Although price is one factor to consider, there are many others. Your ultimate goal should be to secure seamless and secure credit card processing for your company and a positive experience for your customers.
To secure limo services, customers use traditional credit cards, debit cards, and ACH payments, and soon will use EMV® cards. You want to keep this in mind when choosing a credit card processing system.
- Security – Even more important than price is the type and level of security offered by a credit card processor. Chosen Payments is an excellent choice that uses both tokenization technology and Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) as protection against fraud. Tokenization is used to submit the Primary Account Number for customers who use tokens; P2PE encryption starts at the moment a debit or credit card is swiped and continues through the entire authorization process. With P2PE, data transmitted between parties remains completely secure. With these technologies, a breach is nearly impossible.
- PCI Compliant – Being PCI compliant is another consideration. For your limousine company to accept payments, it must be compliant with the PCI Data Security Standard. This prevents security issues and provides early detection and necessary action in the event of fraudulent activity. At a minimum, the annual Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) must be completed. Chosen Payments has expertise in this area, ensuring your limo company is compliant. This credit card processing service also provides guidance and assistance with the SAQ.
- ACH Payments – For ACH Payments, the account number and/or routing number is transmitted through an ACH system, which is typically faster and more cost-efficient than standard checks. This boosts customer service, as well as company profits.
- Reconciliation – Detailed reporting in one location is extremely important. Because the majority of payment processors are both gateway providers and processors, transactions are seldom tracked from start to finish. However, Chosen Payments uses Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that make it possible to gain access to a tremendous amount of information for every transaction and at any given time.
- Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) – DSO refers to the number of days it takes your company to collect on monies owed, with the goal being to keep the number of days to a minimum. For instance, it takes less time to collect money through credit cards, debit cards, and/or ACH payments than standard checks, so accepting faster payment options reduces DSO.
For outstanding credit card processing services, choose Chosen Payments. With our years of experience and wealth of knowledge as a credit card processor, you can have complete peace of mind in knowing that your payments will be secure and your customers will be offered a positive payment experience.